An interactive GPS based scavenger hunt where teams of TWO visit “hotspots” around downtown Manhattan, and complete fun challenges to earn valuable points for a chance to win the $25,000 TACORI and FOREVERMARK diamond engagement ring!
Teams of TWO! Want to play? Bring your significant other, your smartphone, valid ID and your running shoes! Space is limited so submit your application today!
The adventure begins downtown at 9 a.m. at the Oculus promptly on Saturday, April 8th, 2017. Following the event, join us for the awards ceremony beginning at 12:30 p.m. We’ll be giving away tons of great prizes! For directions to the Oculus, click here.
Check-in starts promptly at 9 a.m. on Saturday, April 8th, 2017. Can’t wait? Start talking about it using #NYCRacefortheRing and #TWObyLondon on social media! Follow us @twobylondon and tell us how excited you are for game day, and what your plans are for the ultimate grand prize!
Answer a few quick questions to complete the official entry form and submit. Valid email addresses and mobile numbers are required.
You will receive a notification from us that we have received your application for review.
Before the big day you will hear from us on the status of your application. Teams of TWO are accepted on a first come, first serve basis so sign up today! (See Official Rules for complete details.)
Pick up your unique game code at London Jewelers Westfield World Trade Center within the Oculus, Main Level, C2.
Download Wildgoose app and scan unique QR code to load the game to your smartphone.
The adventure begins at 9am. Check-in with us at registration. We can’t wait to meet you!
Have fun visiting as many hotspots as possible to complete challenges and earn points.
May the fastest couple win!
Take a look at our FAQ page to learn more.
The “LONDON JEWELERS/TWO BY LONDON” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “LONDON JEWELERS/TWO BY LONDON NYC Race for the Ring Contest” (the “CONTEST”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors of OC Luxury Jewelers, LLC, d/b/a London Jewelers, and its affiliates, 28 School Street, Glen Cove, New York, 11542 (“Sponsor”), and Wildgoose Events, Inc. (404 5th Avenue, New York, NY, 10018) (“Wildgoose” or “Administrator”) (collectively the “Contest Entities”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising, promotion and production agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their household, whether or not related are not eligible to participate to win. Previous winners of a Grand Prize (hereinafter defined) in any Wildgoose Events, Inc. event and/or promotion (including one member of a previous team who won a prize) conducted within the period five years prior to April 8th, 2017 are not eligible to enter this Contest, or win the Grand Prize. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Grand Prize will only be awarded to the Team Rep (as defined below), as opposed to the other member of the winning Team.
2. CONTEST DATES: The Contest will consist of a submission period during which entrants may submit their stories and a participation period during which the selected entrants may participate in the event. The submission period will begin at 9:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 6th, 2017 and end at 10:00am ET on April 8th, 2017 (“Submission Period”). The participation period will begin at 10:00am ET on April 8th, 2017 and end at 8:00pm ET on April 8th, 2017 (“Participation Period”).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participation in this Contest will be available on a first come, first serve basis (regardless of method participation) and Sponsor does not guarantee the opportunity to participate in the Contest.
3. HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY: Entrants must enter this Contest in teams of two (2) (each, a “Team”). Each Team member must be eligible according to these Official Rules to be eligible. Each Team must select one (1) Team member to submit an Entry on behalf of the Team (“Team Rep”). The Team Rep will be the contact person for the Team and will be authorized to make all decisions on behalf of the Team with respect to this Contest. During the Submission Period, each Team must write a story of one thousand (1,000) words or less that describes why you and your Team member wish to participate in this Contest and why you would like to win the prize (collectively, with entry form, “Entry”). To enter, go to www.twobylondon.com, (the “Website”) follow the onscreen instructions to complete the official entry form (including the story, one mobile phone number, and two valid email addresses, and submit. Limit of one (1) Entry per Team. Entries received in excess of the stated limitation from any Team will be void. Each individual participating in this Contest may only be a member of one (1) Team. Entries made by script, macro or other automated means and Entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. All required information must be completed to be considered. Incomplete Entries will be disqualified. Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Contest Entities of such Entry. Both team members must provide a valid email address and one mobile phone number. In the event of a dispute regarding the individual who actually submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address supplied at the time of Entry, as applicable he/she must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Contest Entities’ satisfaction, the Entry will be deemed ineligible.
Entry must (i) be Team’s own original work, (ii) be in English, (iii) cannot be previously published or submitted in connection with any other promotion, (iv) be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image and (v) not be offensive or inappropriate, as determined by the Contest Entities in their sole discretion; nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s person or property rights or any other third party rights. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is offensive or inappropriate, not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or that is otherwise not incompliance with these Official Rules.
The Released Parties shall not be responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, garbled, damaged, delayed, incorrect or inaccurate Entries or entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for any technical, mechanical, electronic, computer, human, typographical, printing or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing and/or judging of Entries, the cancellation or postponement of any event, the malfunction of the Wildgoose application, the determination of the Finalists and Grand Prize winner, or in any other Contest-related materials. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries.
a. OPT-IN: By submitting an Entry on the Website, the Team Rep and Team member are opting in to the Contest and agree to accept additional email contact from Contest Entities only for promotional purposes. Standard data rates for data sent and received will apply. See your wireless service provider for pricing plan details and phone capabilities. Phone must be eligible according to these Official Rules to participate in this Contest. Data and wireless service are not available in all areas and not supported by all carriers.
b. OPT-OUT: Entrants may opt-out of receiving email contact from the Contest Entities for promotional purposes and at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An opt-out during the Submission Period and/or Participation Period by any Team member will result in the termination of that Team’s participation in this Contest.
4. USE OF ENTRIES: By submitting an Entry, Team members hereby grant to Sponsor a royalty free and fully paid up, irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide license to adapt, use, edit, publish and display the Entry in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without compensation of any kind or further notice to or approval from the Team or any third party.
5. ENTRY JUDGING: All eligible Entries received by Sponsor will be judged by a panel of judges from or provided by the Contest Entities based on the following criteria: adherence to theme (25%), originality (25%), creativity (25%) and composition (25%). Sponsor reserves the right to choose the number of Finalists at its sole discretion if it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Entries or other applicable constrictions. Finalist status is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Determinations by the judges will be final and binding.
6. FINALIST NOTIFICATION: The Team Rep of the potential Finalist Team will be notified by email on or before April 8th, 2017. Each potential Finalist (including his/her Team Member, together “Finalist Team”) must confirm eligibility and both Team members will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release on April 8th, 2017.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Potential Finalist Teams must be available to participate in the Contest.
7. EVENT & WINNER DETERMINATION: All members of each Finalist Team must attend the Contest, scheduled to take place on April 8th, 2017 and be present at the designated time and place to be eligible. All members of each Finalist Team will be required to sign a waiver on location before participating in the Contest. All members of each Finalist Team must present themselves at the kickoff location of the Contest (as listed on the event URL (www.nycraceforthering.com) for registration at least ten (10) minutes prior to 10:00am EST on April 8th, 2017 to be eligible. One instruction card shall be presented to each Finalist Team upon registration that includes directions and instructions of how to participate in the Contest. The Finalist Team is required to have access to one Android or iOS smart phone with at least 50MB data available for game play. The Team is required to download the free Wildgoose app ‘Mobile Adventures’ to participate in the Contest. All Finalist Team members must visit the designated locations (“Hotspots”) on the game map within the app to score points (each, a “Challenge”). For each Challenge that is answered correctly by a Finalist Team, 5-20 points will be awarded to that Finalist Team. Challenges will only be available for the time period specified by Sponsor during the Contest. Each Finalist Team will have three attempts to complete a Challenge. Finalist Teams that demonstrate originality and creativity to the designated photo and video Challenges will receive bonus points. Bonus points are awarded at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Finalist Teams must not utilize any of the following modes of transportation while participating: Private Licensed Vehicles (personal cars, motorcycles, dirt bikes), bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters, roller skates, Chartered Service Vehicles (limousines, rental buses, taxi cabs, etc.), or any kind of vehicle that is rented for a period of time. Public transportation and any other human powered (i.e. no fuel) devices not otherwise listed above are acceptable. Mobility assistance vehicles (including motorized vehicles) by those who require them (only) shall be permitted, subject to the approval of the Contest Entities. Throughout the Contest, any questions may be addressed through the Wildgoose game app, and Contest Entities shall make their best reasonable efforts to answer each in a timely fashion. The Contest Entities reserve the right to disqualify any Finalist Team for any conduct that in any way appears to inhibit, corrupt, or otherwise damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, the Event, or the participation of any other Finalist Team. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the Finalist Team that earns the highest number of points will be deemed the winner. In the event a tie still exists, the Finalist Team who had the fewest number of incorrect attempts shall be deemed the winner. The correctness of answers will again be determined by a panel of judges from or provided by the Contest Entities and shall be final and binding. For the purposes of these Official Rules, each Team member of the winning Team shall be referred to herein as a “winner.” Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winning Team will be announced at a time and location to be specified by Sponsor during the Event. To be eligible to win the prize, the potential winning Team must be present during the announcement of the winner at the Event or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next runner-up Team, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winning Team Rep and his/her Team member will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release, a Grand Prize Release form, and any other documents required by the date specified by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return documentation within the specified time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by any potential winning Team member will result in disqualification of that Team and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a runner-up Team may be announced as the winner.
8. GRAND PRIZE (1): $25,000 Forevermark diamond set in an 18k white gold Tacori setting.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Grand Prize will only be awarded to the Team Rep, as opposed to the other member of the Team. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $25,000. All prize details will be determined solely by Contest Entities in their sole discretion. Prize is not transferable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Contest Entities, which reserve the right to substitute the prize with another one of comparable or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided (including income taxes), are the responsibility of the winner, and the winner agrees to provide the Contest Entities with any information necessary or appropriate to enable the Contest Entities to comply with applicable tax laws and regulations. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities and their respective designees to use the winner’s name, voice, likeness, statements, city and state of residence, photograph, image, quotations, and biographical information in connection with the Contest and the exploitation thereof (including, without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes) in perpetuity, throughout the universe, in all media whether now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation, notification or permission unless prohibited by law. All prize details will be determined solely by Contest Entities in their sole discretion.
9. GENERAL RELEASE/TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless service provider, cellular tower, computer equipment, or hardware or software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites and/or the Wildgoose application, damage to an entrant’s cell phone, computer system (hardware and software) due to participation in this Contest or any other problem or error that may occur. All Entries become property of the Contest Entities and will not be returned. Any entry information collected from the Contest shall be used in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of entry, including, but not limited to, consent by entrants to receive marketing communications from the Contest Entities.
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Contest Entities, which are final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, or (2) bugs, worms, virus, unauthorized human intervention, or any other unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process, or the Contest. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned due to bugs, worms, virus, unauthorized intervention or for any reason which, in the sole opinion of Contest Entities, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Contest Entities reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or any portion thereof) and, in the event the Contest is cancelled or terminated, to determine the winner among all eligible, non-suspect Entries and answers received prior to such cancellation or termination using the winner determination procedures outlined above. Contest Entities also reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such Entries; (c) violating these Official Rules, the Wildgoose terms of service, and/or any other general rules of any of the Contest Entities’ properties or services; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, including the Sponsor.
By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that the Contest Entities have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Released Parties are not responsible for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. In the event Contest Entities are prevented from awarding a prize or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Contest Entries’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Contest Entities shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Contest Entities reserve the option to (if possible) select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect Entries and answers received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination using the winner determination procedure outlined above. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person in connection with the Contest, is in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Contest Entities reserve the right to disqualify to applicable individual and seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provisions of these Official Rules are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: All entrants agree (i) to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and judges which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, and (ii) to waive, release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any & all claims, actions, and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death or damage to property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with participation in and/or for entry into this Contest, any related activities, acceptance or use/misuse of any prize won (including any travel or activity related thereto), or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information.
11. PRIVACY: Except as provided in these Official Rules or as agreed to at time of entry, any entry information collected from the Contest shall be used in accordance with London Jewelers Privacy Statement (http://www.londonjewelers.com/privacy-policy-terms).
12. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR CONTEST ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
13. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that: (i) Any claim, dispute, or controversy arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with this Contest, including, without limitation, the awarding of the prize or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate will be resolved exclusively by final private and binding arbitration conducted pursuant to the AAA’s Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes in conjunction with the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) Commercial Arbitration Rules (if and as applicable depending on the amount in controversy); (ii) the arbitration shall be held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (iii) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable entrant may have entered into in connection with this Contest; (iv) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; and (v) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Contest Entities. In addition, if the entrant is able to demonstrate that the cost of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Contest Entities will pay as much of the entrant filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive.
14. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the winner, available after April 8th, 2017, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to the NYC Race for the Ring Winner, c/o London Jewelers Marketing, 28 School Street, Glen Cove, NY 11542 by April 22nd, 2017.
15. SPONSOR: OC Luxury Jewelers, LLC, d/b/a London Jewelers- 28 School Street, Glen Cove, NY 11542
16. ADMINISTRATOR: Wildgoose Events, Inc., 404 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10018